Just recently someone shot and murdered my mom's two year old puppy. Then, he took a shot in Jeff's direction, so he could hide the body. Just a few days ago some 60 year old man was driving down the road, when he swerved and hit two teenagers while they were changing a tire. The man continued to drive without stopping. The girl made it with only a few bumps and bruises, but the guy died at the hospital. He was only 18 years old and a senior in high school. They caught they man and they are looking into if it was a result of alcohol.
Both of these are terribly tragic events. It makes me wonder just what this world is coming to. Who could have the heart to kill a dog or to get behind a wheel when you have been drinking and run somebody over? This thought completely scares me to death. This isn't even a big city. This happened right here in Northern Michigan. I just don't get how people can do this terrible things. I am leaving for college in a few months and I'm not going to have my dad around to protect me. Luckily, I will have my boyfriend there. But, it does really make me scared. It's a bigger city than the one I've grown up in and I've been to big cities before, but only for visits. This one I am living in.
There can't be all bad people in this world though, there has got to be some good people. Still, I keep hearing worse and worse things that keep happening when Charlevoix used to be a safe town. Now, people are walking around with guns downtown and robbing stores. I just can't believe it.
No comments:
Post a Comment